Monday, July 12, 2010

learning opportunitie

With over 11 years of work experience in Telecommunication and Finance I.T. industry, I have built up expertise on Business Analysiscasual wedding dresses, Project Management, Sales Supports, Solution cheap wedding dressesConsulting, Software R&D and Quality Assurance for contribution to the prospective employer.cheap evening dresses
In addition to my matured analytical, communication and interpersonal skills , my job assignments to the US, Ireland, China and India have broadened my international horizons to perform global management role effectively.
Career Objective:beach wedding dresses Secure a challenging cheap prom dressesposition with career advancement, learning opportunities and more responsibilities to leverage on my capabilities to contribute to your firm's successalways together锟斤拷forever apartAnd forever has no endLife is a pure flame